You provide the server. We provide a safe, secure, and comfortable home for it.
Our colocation service is offered from our offices in White Plains, NY, approximately 30 miles north of midtown Manhattan. We're easily accessible from both major highways and mass transit.
Cloud 9 offers redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to the Internet, fiber to major phone company networks for private line services, and a set of tools to make it easy to keep tabs on your server and applicaton's uptime, performance, and bandwidth usage.
Whether you need space for a single 1U server for a test environment, or an entire cabinet of hardware for off-site backup, Cloud 9 can help.
- Monitoring of both systems and services running on them, with email or SMS notification of trouble
- Graphs of your Internet traffic with hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly histories
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to multiple upstream ISPs
- Verizon Telecom and Verizon Business fiber taking diverse paths into our building
- Conditioned power with battery backup
- Dual air-conditioning systems
- Remote hands services (reboots, quick console login, tape changes, etc.)
- Physical access available 7 days a week