Internet via Metro Ethernet goes beyond T1 speeds, and provides Internet connectivity at 10, 50, 100, or 250Mbps.
Internet via Metro Ethernet features
- Metro Ethernet service installed in 45 business days to on-net locations
- IPv4 address assignments from /24 to /30, or use your own
- IPv6 address assignments from /48, or use your own
- Assistance with BGP setup, including AS number registration, and router configuration
- DNS service for your domain(s)
- Manage DNS and other services via our Customer Care web site
- Easy to reach, New York-based technical support, via phone and email
Fast repair times
Metro Ethernet services normally can be repaired by the phone company in a matter of hours, even on a holiday or weekend.
Service Level Agreement
In the unlikely event of an outage, our SLA ensures that any downtime due to Cloud 9's network results in a credit to your account. We don't require you to remind us of an outage, or convince us that a credit is due -- your account is credited for your next billing cycle.
24x7x365 connection monitoring
Metro Ethernet services from Cloud 9 are checked by our network management system around the clock to ensure both that the circuit is up and that traffic can actually get across the connection. In the event of a problem, both you and Cloud 9 are notified instantly via text message with the details, and we begin work to bring your service back online.